Exostar to Speak at RSA Conference 2012
HERNDON, VA, February 23, 2012 ─ Exostar, whose cloud-based solutions enable secure, cost-effective business-to-business collaboration, today announced that George Baker, the company’s Director of Information Security, will participate on a panel at next week’s RSA Conference 2012.
The session, “Mid-Market Application Security – Defend like a Fortune 500…or Better,” is part of the conference’s Application Security track. Moderator Maria Cirino of .406 Ventures will oversee a dialog amongst Baker and executives from Bob’s Stores and Healthmedia that examines topics including:
- Who owns security in mid-market enterprises
- Making application security a priority
- Adapting to the appsec threat landscape
- Leveraging security posture as a competitive advantage
Baker will offer Exostar’s perspective on how the company has addressed these and other issues to develop a comprehensive application security program that satisfies the scrutiny, requirements, and compliance mandates of its Fortune 500 customers in the Aerospace & Defense and Life Sciences industries.
RSA Conference brings all the security issues, answers, and thought leaders together in one place. This year’s event, which includes over 220 sessions, takes place February 27 – March 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
- WHO: George Baker, Director of Information Security, Exostar
- WHAT: Panel Discussion ASEC-204: “Mid-Market Application Security – Defend like a Fortune 500…or Better”
- WHEN: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 1:00 – 1:50 PM PST
- WHERE: Room 302; RSA Conference 2012; Moscone Center; San Francisco, CA, USA
Exostar powers secure business-to-business information sharing, collaboration and business process integration throughout the value chain. Exostar supports the complex trading needs of many of the world's largest companies in aerospace and defense, life sciences, and other industries. Exostar’s cloud-based identity assurance products and business applications reduce risk, improve agility and strengthen trading partner relationships and profitability for over 70,000 companies worldwide, including BAE Systems, Bell Helicopter, The Boeing Company, Computer Sciences Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corp., Newport News Shipbuilding, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon Co. and Rolls-Royce. For more information, please visit www.exostar.com.
(703) 793-7735 (o)
(703) 624-4675 (m)