As 2017 draws to a close, let’s take a look back at some of the top resources that Exostar has produced over the past year. With the NIST 800-171 deadline looming, we focused on best practices to help organizations in highly-regulated industries deal with their secure collaboration and supply chain challenges.
- Having multiple suppliers with different profiles can mitigate risk now, and put you in the best position for the future. Get the details in our blog post, How Can Supply Chain Diversification Reduce Risk?
- You must protect your sensitive data, and the deadline for NIST 800-171 compliance is here. The best news is that you probably have a lot of the protections in place already. Read more in 7 Ways to Protect NIST 800-171 Regulated Content.
- The Drug Supply Chain Security Act is intended to improve the security of pharmaceutical channels. Find out what other benefits the act may have in 3 Ways DSCSA Improves the Value of Your Supply Chain.
- A&D organizations must comply with NIST 800-171 guidelines, and they need to keep an eye on their suppliers’ compliance as well. Need help? Check out Three Keys to Managing Supplier Compliance to NIST 800-171.
- Have you put off getting your compliance in order for the December 31st deadline? Are you wondering what to do next? We’ll give you some tips in The Procrastinator’s Guide to NIST 800-171 Compliance.
- Experts from around the industry gathered to answer questions submitted by attendees of this webinar from November 9, 2017. Listen to the replay of the NIST 800-171 Roundtable.
- Protect your content. Know your users. Track everything. These best practices were presented in a September webinar called Three Steps to NIST 800-171 Compliance.
And the best is yet to come. Keep an eye out for more resources to help you navigate your secure collaboration and supply chain challenges as we move into 2018. Up first: even though the December 31, 2017 deadline will soon be in the past, the NIST 800-171 requirements are not going away. If you’re still working on getting compliant, register now for our January 18, 2018 webinar, What’s Next for NIST 800-171?