HERNDON, VA, and IRVINE, CA, June 30, 2015 – Exostar, an innovative information technology company offering cloud-based solutions that enable secure, cost-effective business-to-business collaboration, and Taigle mySignatureBook, a leading digital workflow provider in the life sciences industry, today announced a partnership that integrates Taigle’s mySignatureBook (MSB) with Exostar’s Life Sciences Identity Hub. As a result, organizations and individuals in Exostar’s life science and healthcare communities have secure, single sign-on access to an enterprise-grade digital signature and workflow solution that speeds the sharing and execution of business-critical documents.
MSB has been developed by pharma, for pharma, leveraging Taigle’s deep domain expertise obtained from over a decade of serving the life science and healthcare industries. MSB’s flexible architecture and scalable design allow for fast deployment, configuration and ease of use, which can be delivered on-premise or in the cloud via the Software-as-a-Service model. Its capabilities include digital signature, electronic signature, workflow processing, and storage. Researchers, investigators, clinical trial participants, providers, patients, and others who execute MSB via Exostar’s Secure Access Manager benefit from:
- Reduced Cost – No need to print, copy, and send documents around the globe to obtain signatures from internal or external parties.Realize substantial savings by eliminating material and shipping cost and reducing resource-intensive manual intervention.
- Consistent Processes – Capture and automate workflows, including support for multiple signing policies and signature processes.
- Greater Efficiency – Deliver documents to all recipients immediately and notify them via email alerts. Transact business anytime, anywhere, on any device, including online and offline signing.
- Enhanced User Experience – Intuitive interface supports advanced features such as easy sign, easy edit, and shareable and reusable templates.
- Improved Security and Compliance – Bank grade security, real-time tracking, detailed reporting, and validation tools provide complete control and visibility. MSB complies with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, and regulations issued by the European Medicines Agency.
“We joined Exostar’s Partner Program because of our shared commitment to providing improved solutions and advanced technological capabilities to the life science and healthcare industries,” said Armeet Sandhu, Taigle’s Managing Partner. “We are pleased to be part of a robust ecosystem where our synergistic collaboration delivers value to organizations and individuals worldwide.”
Exostar’s cloud-based Life Sciences Identity Hub enables secure internal and external collaboration for a global community of nearly 1,000 organizations and 20,000 individuals in life science and healthcare. It serves as a single sign-on entry point to a rapidly-growing collection of connected applications and solution provider portals that advance business objectives. Exostar offers extensive security and audit capabilities and empowers asset owners to define the permissions and user authentication strategies that are enforced by Secure Access Manager. Application providers receive a secure connection experience, while sponsor organizations are assured their sensitive information and intellectual property are protected from compromise.
“Secure, compliant information sharing across organizational boundaries is a top priority in the life science and healthcare markets,” said Daniel Pfeifle, Exostar’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Taigle’s mySignatureBook helps parties collaborate with confidence, allowing them to avoid the risks and cost and schedule inefficiencies that often accompany manual document signature. As a result, individuals can focus on vitally important efforts like drug research and patient care.”